What You'll Need
- Preheat a large skillet or wok on medium-high heat
- Add cooking oil then sesame oil and swirl to mix
- Add shredded zucchini, diced peppers, hot sauce, minced garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Gently incorporate and toss all ingredients to mix well
- Gently stir for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked sufficiently.
- Remove from skillet and place into a bowl. Top with cooked shrimp and toasted sesame seeds
- Preheat a pan or wok using 1 tsp of melted butter. Season shrimp with salt and pepper and sauté for five minutes.
- Top zucchini with shrimp and toasted sesame seeds
You may also be interested in...
Red Bell Pepper Sauce
Let your taste buds expand with this new take on sauce. That’s right, tomatoes are not the only vegetable that is perfect for a pasta sauce or as a coulis on your favorite protein. We love a good bell pepper sauce.
Skill level: Easy